Sustainability. Green. LEED. So you think you know what being “Green” is all about in the hospitality industry? Does it mean just conserving water by not washing towels and sheets every day? Let’s find out from someone who is truly committed to the concepts of “sustainability” in all facets of a hotel operation. Hotel owners and investors will find this conversation with Todd and Vendo very interesting. You’ll learn about the major concepts that assist owners in reaching even better customer satisfaction and bottom line revenue results through commitment to these energy conservation concepts.
Brian Sbrocco, Chief Productivity Officer at Teamings shares insights on conducting a successful meeting. TEAMINGS provides meeting products and services that blend technology and humanity. Their unique approach to effective meetings stems from a fundamental understanding of the current business environment.
- Are meetings a waste of time? (47% of execs say so…)
- The key ingredients for a great meeting
- Balancing meeting objectives with budgets
- Differences between presenting to a live audience vs. a webinar audience
- Things venues need to consider technology-wise
- What’s next? What’s on the horizon?
Whether you are part of an investment group, a capital partner, a real estate expert or a hotel/resort management company, and you need to find “new” opportunities and BUILD strategies and action plans for financial success and return, you’ll want know Vendo Toming. He is Principal of VT Associates, a consulting firm offering a full range of Sales and Marketing services and support for hotels and resorts.
This conversation is filled with actionable insights.
- Evolution of the hotel/resort business
- What is going on with Brands?
- Major trends in hotel industry
- Doing revenue management right